Do you have a toddler? If you do, you probably know how the toddler years seem to bring a certain difficulties to parenting. So many of us moms experience similar challenges during these early years of our child’s development. Some of the most common concerns that arise for parents during the toddler stage include:
- Your toddler not sleeping through the night
- Does your toddler need you near him most of the night or does she wake up frequently?
- How to handle potty training
- Many parents wonder about how and when to start potty training.
- “Terrible two’s,” tantrums, and whining
- Toddlers are starting to be more assertive and test limits. Sometimes this shows as tantrums, whining, or crying.
- How to manage the house cleaning
- Parenting a toddler requires a lot of time and energy which makes it even more difficult to make the time and get the energy to clean the house.
- Toddlers with separation anxiety
- Separation anxiety is displayed as toddlers who become upset, worried, or fearful about their parent leaving.
- Toddlers being “annoying” to older siblings
- Toddlers and older siblings can get along, but, it is also very common, that sibling rivalry occurs between toddlers and their older brothers and sisters.
- Toddlers and screen time
- Many parents wonder if toddlers should use electronics and, if so, how much and does it matter what the content is?
TO FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT EACH OF THESE PARENTING PROBLEMS OF THE TODDLER YEARS AND TO FIND SOLUTIONS FOR HOW TO HANDLE THEM, go to: www.parentingtoddlers.org and sign up to receive the FREE EXPERT TIP SHEET: 7 Expert Solutions to Your Toddler Parenting Concerns You Can Use Right Now