- “Addiction Resource was founded in 2014 to provide a community for those recovering from addiction and to help patients find the highest quality care for a successful recovery. Our goal is to provide resources to help patients and their loved ones so that they may stay on the road to recovery, and can successfully overcome addiction for life. We believe in our ability to help improve the lives of others, and belief is what motivates us to educate and support our readers every day. (AddictionResource.com)”
Addiction Helper (UK Rehab)
- A treatment service for people with addictions, created by people in recovery.
- “DrugRehab.com is a web resource provided and funded by Advanced Recovery Systems (ARS). ARS is an integrated behavioral health care management organization dedicated to the treatment of addiction, substance abuse, eating disorders and mental health issues. We provide well-researched, fact-based resources on this site. (DrugRehab.com)”
- “Sober Times was founded with the intention of becoming a widely available resource for the ever-growing recovery community. Our main goal is to be an all-encompassing source of news, entertainment and insight for those new or established in 12 step, other spiritual based solutions or support groups – as well as help those seeking rehabilitation from drugs and alcohol by introducing them to our network of established recovery specialists. (SoberTimes.com)”
RecallReport: Addiction, Rehab, and Recovery
- Learn about what an addiction is, how it is treated, and various substances that may become a source of an addiction.